Social Icons

Pages

Monday 18 March 2013

Mecklenburgische Schweiz is a superb spot for vacations

Last month, I visited Germany with my family for spending a week long vacation. This is a very beautiful country with so many tourist places to visit. Whether we talk about shopping, adventure or nature trips, you will find everything in this country. One of the most visited tourist spot of this beautiful country is Mecklenburgische Schweiz. The place is full of numerous attractive places and ancient buildings. The beauty of this place impressed me a lot.
We selected Schloss-Hotel Kittendorf for our accommodation. This hotel is located between  Mecklenburgischen Schweiz and Mecklen-burgischen Seenplatte. We were surprised to see the beauty and grace of this hotel. I think that it is a perfect place for relaxation. This splendid castle hotel has 25 beautifully decorated rooms with all the modern amenities such as LED flat screens and free Wi-Fi are standard. I was surprised to see that our room was also having a Laptop Safe, where I kept my laptop.



My daughter has a certain skin problem and I was surprised that they provided an allergenic bedding on our request. I am happy with my decision to stay at Schloss-Hotel Kittendorf as the staff of this hotel made our trip memorable with extreme care and warmth. I would definitely like to stay in this hotel again for my next vacation in Germany.

I must say that this was my best ever vacation and we all enjoyed a lot there.

1 comment:

  1. Vacation is most important way to get more relaxation and refreshment in this busy life. Here I get more knowledge about superb spot for vacation. I personally like to stay in this place for getting more enjoyment.




    casas para alugar ferias algarve

    ReplyDelete